The past few months have been going really well for me. I think I have finally figured it all out. I had a moment to reflect on myself after speaking with another broker.
Everything she said to me, hit a nerve (in a good way). I have spent the past couple of weeks going back and forth about what I can do to feel somewhat complete and at peace with my business. Here’s what I have come up with.
1. I don’t need to try and act like anyone else. In the beginning of my career, I always felt like I had to be a certain way. I no longer think I do. I think I have a huge niche being who I am. I think people like it and appreciate what and how I do my job.
2. I cant do it all but I get pretty close a lot of the time.
3. I need to stay positive and not let other bring me down
4. I need to continue to support my community
5. Sometimes, I just have to take a break and reflect
6. It really helps me to attend the YPN chapter events. I gained a lot of positive energy from the last one I went to. Besides the fact that I learned so many new things.
7. I need to be more confident
8. I really need to blog more!
These are just some of the things I pondered. Obviously, as you can tell, my mind sometimes goes a million miles an hour. What I can say about all of this is that I have never been happier. I know that my future holds a lot of new and exciting challenges and it can only get better!